Monday, December 7, 2009

August Magazine Men Of The Year 2009


August Magazine recently named me as one of their 'Men Of The Year' for 2009, and together with the other recipients, graced the cover of the December issue. It came as a pleasant surprise when Rubin Khoo of August contacted us to be part of this, but to put smack up front on the cover, I am humbled :) . By recognizing Joe Flizzow, I believe August Magazine is recognizing Malaysian Hip Hop too, so, big ups and thank you for continuing to support our local music industry! Kartello Hello!

7 comments:

Ron Nasron said...

Bravo Mr President!

Ali said...

Congratulations. Way to go!

Unknown said...

congrats! the photo looks great :)

Sharina said...

Owwh.. I loike!!

Unknown said...

Congrats my man!!!
~1~ Respect

ayisha basari said...

super cool!

A MOTHER said...

u deserved it man!