Sunday, October 12, 2008

Joe Flizzow's second facebook account

Joe Flizzow's Facebook profile


Kartello Hello ladies and gents,

I'm typing this from Bangkok where I'm currently participating in the Asian Hip-Hop Festival. It's mad crazy seeing Asia get together in support of real hip-hop and we're all having a blast partying it up with all the hip-hop heads here.

It's been a fantastic and eye-opening experience since I first signed up for a Facebook account. I've reached 5000 friends and apparently this is the limit to an account. That's crazy though... 5000 friends. I want to thank all of you for hooking up on FB with me.

Also, for all you people looking to add me up as friends, I'd be grateful if you could add me on my new account right here: http://www.facebook.com/people/Joe_Flizzow/1508848372

As I was running a search on the name "Joe Flizzow" on Facebook, I realised that there are a few other accounts that are not mine. I want to let all you friends of mine know that the real Joe Flizz can be found on this account and the one that I linked above.

Aight - that's about all from Bangkok for now.

Peace.

Joe Flizz.
www.KartelloHello.com

No comments: